Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fingers and Toes Crossed!

Dear Vegan Universe...I have done all you have asked of me (diet wise, I'm not gonna give up my leather Coach purses anytime soon. I am a VOID ~Vegan Only In Diet~). Please do me this one solid.......I need a decent vegan coffee creamer. Seriously, in the last 30 some-odd days, my biggest vegan related issue is that I can't make my coffee feel fluffy enough. "Milk" substitutes are WEAK, and I would rather not have 98 percent "coffee-milk" and 2 percent actual coffee. I need a good, thick, powdery, vegan Coffee-mate substitute. I have done a shit ton (which is an actual measurement) of research on this subject in the last month, and have discovered that people pretty much just deal with watery substitutes, or get used to drinking their coffee black. I have lived far too long, and gone through far too much in my life (and have a slight flare for the dramatic), for me to suffer through drinking crappy fluffless coffee. I shall overcome this obstacle if I have to become a vegan creamerologist in the process my damn self. While online looking for creamerologist classes, I ran across a post about a powered vegan creamer that doesn't have any milk or milk products in it, and it costs a small fortune so it must work, right? NO price is too high for me to have a decent cup of coffee. I have ordered this product, and shall wait until it gets here to let the masses know if the Vegan Universe has answered my coffee loving prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Pam doesn't drink coffee. But I will ask my friend Laura down south.

    ReplyDelete